Experience Noosa with Pelican Beach Resort Noosa
About Noosa - Natural - Sophisticated - Comfortable - Diverse
Low rise and leafy, Noosa is a distinctive coastal holiday destination, consisting of beautiful beaches, a pristine river and national parks. Visitors enjoy the fact that nature is literally on their doorstep. Get a taste of Noosa at the many cafes, bars and restaurants at Noosa Heads, Noosaville and the surrounding hinterland villages. Enjoy great shopping, food trails and a busy arts and entertainment scene. A great way to be introduced to the area is aboard the Noosa Ferry, the jetty is a shortwalk from Pelican Beach Resort Noosa.
Noosa’s mild climate and water temperature allow for year round swimming.
Pelican Beach Resort Noosa is popular with families looking for holiday activities, as well as couples looking for a romantic retreat.
Noosa is a great place to get away from it all, explore the great outdoors or join the fun of a popular annual festival, sporting or community event.
Dining - Tastes of Noosa
Noosa is famous for its superlative food and Wine.
With over 170 local restaurants, Noosa serves up a vast range of dining experiences and cuisines.
Pelican Beach Resort Noosa is within walking distance of at least 30 restaurants, ranging from Iconic dining experiences , pubs, casual alfresco or family friendly eateries.
Walk, Dive, climb, paddle, ride or cycle through Noosa’s river system, or coastal and hinterland landscapes. Hurtle down a hill or pedal along cross country mountain bike rides. Saddle up for a camel trek along Noosa’s North Shore or take in the scenery from the back of a horse.
Come into reception at our resort for a chat and we can book all of your activities for you:
We know where the fun is. Adventure activities by their nature involve some risk and are best experienced under the guidance of those who know how, see reception for information.
- Head to the beach for a long walk, an ocean or river swim, a surfing lesson or try to stand up paddle surfing. Strap your self into a wave jumping boat or climb onto a jet ski, ocean kayak or kite board.
Hire a boat and take yourself fishing on the Noosa River or just cruise and relax. Interested in fishing? (Click Here)
Shopping - Go shopping in Noosa – Indulge
Explore the many fashion outlets in Noosa, Shop at specialist and gift shops for footwear, things for kids, homewares, jewellery and accessories. Browse galleries, selling homemade furniture, paintings, ceramics, sculptures etc.
- Explore the many markets just a short drive from Pelican Beach Resort Noosa - Eumundi Markets, Noosa Farmers Markets, Noosa Marina, Peregian, Yandina, Pomona and more.
See reception to find out the time and what days the markets operate.
- Make health and well being a priority during your visit to Pelican Beach Resort Noosa.
The fore shore of the Noosa River is a great way to start your day with an invigorating walk beside the river and you have free use of the exercise work stations / equipment provided by the local council. On your way back stop at many of the local eateries for a healthy breakfast.
- Relax and place yourself in the hands of a Noosa Masseuse. Make an appointment with a local practitioner, opt for a massage from the long list of treatments on offer. See reception for brochures on the services available.
Arts and Entertainment
- Noosa is an inspiration to its local artists, whose work can be seen at markets, in galleries and performance spaces. A dynamic community of artists and artisans call Noosa Home, see in our compendium for a list of local galleries. Noosa Regional Gallery is a major public art gallery that presents a range of exhibitions, including touring exhibitions from National, State and Regional Galleries, located on the river in Tewantin and is a short ferry ride from Pelican Beach Resort Noosa.
- Immerse yourself in Natural Noosa, located on the doorstep of volcanic mountains, clear waters and world heritage listed wonders.
Don’t miss the beautiful Lake McDonald, the Noosa Botanic Gardens, a 30 minute walk to Mt Timbeerwah lookout for spectacular 360 degree Noosa views.
The Noosa River extends from the Pacific Ocean to the tranquil waters of the Noosa Everglades, a system of waters that includes clear lakes, dark tannin waters, sand dunes and a gateway to the worlds largest sand island Fraser Island. Noosa Everglades and Fraser Island trips can be booked at reception at Pelican Beach Resort Noosa.
Noosa’s National Parks
- Discover for yourself the rare beauty of the natural landscapes and the local wildlife.